SAFE OPERATION GUID for Crane Scale
Posted: Views:1. The capacity of crane scale have been showed on the overlay, Don’t make lifts beyond rated capacity
of the crane scale.
2. Operators should not maneuver a loaded crane scale over personnel.
3.The scale must be routinely checked for operation. Don’t operate if hook, shackle, sling, cable, etc
show any sign of defects or excessive wear.
4. If the scale is not going to be used for long time, recharging the battery every three months to preserve
the life-span of the battery and recharge it before operation.
5. The battery charger is included in the scale package. Please use this charger, It’s normal that the charger
will become warm when the battery is charging.
6. Please note when the digits flash on the display, it means that the battery needs to be recharged.
7. Check hook, shackle, safety pins, and latches periodically. Contact your dealer for parts replacement
in case defect, deform or wearing is found.
8. Always lift loads vertically.